Hopp til første uleste melding

N Mok

ulest,
15. juni 2017, 09:57:0315.06.2017
til Tasker
I'm not sure if this is a bug with Android, Tasker, or if my profiles need fixing, but when a Tasker profile is triggered I've been noticing that the profile exits itself as soon as a notification comes in. I believe most if not all notifications that come in on my LGV20 device seem to reset the profile. for example I have screen rotation disabled by default except when I go into specific applications like YouTube where Tasker will turn on screen rotation for me. that works well until a notification comes in and all of a sudden screen rotation is disabled again where I'll have to exit YouTube and re-enter to get the rotation working... either that or manually turn on screen rotation and then turn it off again when I leave the app. is this a bug and are there any work arounds? this seems to affect several different profiles of mine where I have Tasker change volumes and screen rotation. this seems to be happening in version 4.9ux and 5.0beta of Tasker...

Pent

ulest,
15. juni 2017, 12:44:0915.06.2017
til Tasker

I'm not sure if this is a bug with Android, Tasker, or if my profiles need fixing, but when a Tasker profile is triggered I've been noticing that the profile exits itself as soon as a notification comes in.

Have a look in Menu / More / Run Log to see what Tasker is doing when
a notification comes in.

Pent
Meldingen er slettet
Meldingen er slettet

N Mok

ulest,
15. juni 2017, 13:31:3615.06.2017
til Tasker
Hi Pent - I've attached a screenshot of the Run Log you mentioned, but perhaps you can make more of it than I can.

Pent

ulest,
15. juni 2017, 13:36:1815.06.2017
til Tasker

On Thursday, 15 June 2017 19:31:36 UTC+2, N Mok wrote:
Hi Pent - I've attached a screenshot of the Run Log you mentioned, but perhaps you can make more of it than I can.

No, because I have no idea when your profile was active and you received a notification causing it
to be not active.

Pent

Pent

ulest,
15. juni 2017, 13:36:4415.06.2017
til Tasker
>No, because I have no idea when your profile was active and you received a notification causing it
to be not active.

Or which profile exhibits this behaviour...

Pent

N Mok

ulest,
15. juni 2017, 14:40:1415.06.2017
til Tasker
Below is the code for the profile and is active when specified applications are active.

Profile: force rotation (4)
Application: Facebook, YouTube, Gallery...
Enter: Anon (17)
A1: Display AutoRotate [ Set:On ]

Pent

ulest,
16. juni 2017, 02:35:4916.06.2017
til Tasker

Below is the code for the profile and is active when specified applications are active.

Profile: force rotation (4)
Application: Facebook, YouTube, Gallery...
Enter: Anon (17)
A1: Display AutoRotate [ Set:On ]

OK, but I still don't know at what time you received a notificaiton for which you
saw it caused the profile to go inactive.

Pent

Pent

ulest,
16. juni 2017, 02:36:5816.06.2017
til Tasker
Easiest would be you clear the log, activate the profile, wait for a notification,
then you can see yourself if the notification caused any Tasker activity.

Pent

N Mok

ulest,
19. juni 2017, 21:10:5419.06.2017
til Tasker

apologies for the late response. here is a screenshot of me turning on the Run Log and then immediately going into YouTube. left the device idle for about 2 mins and then exited YouTube. any idea why the profile is inactive even though I'm in the YouTube app? does anything look off other than that?

Pent

ulest,
20. juni 2017, 05:52:1820.06.2017
til Tasker

On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 03:10:54 UTC+2, N Mok wrote:

apologies for the late response. here is a screenshot of me turning on the Run Log and then immediately going into YouTube. left the device idle for about 2 mins and then exited YouTube. any idea why the profile is inactive even though I'm in the YouTube app?

Have you enabled Tasker's Accessibility Service so it can detect apps ?

Pent
Pent

N Mok

ulest,
20. juni 2017, 10:48:0120.06.2017
til Tasker
yep, generally Tasker will make mention of it when it's disabled. verified manually through Accessibility and it's turned on for Tasker.

Pent

ulest,
20. juni 2017, 11:23:3720.06.2017
til Tasker

yep, generally Tasker will make mention of it when it's disabled. verified manually through Accessibility and it's turned on for Tasker.

Does it trigger for other apps ?

Pent

N Mok

ulest,
20. juni 2017, 11:34:2020.06.2017
til Tasker
yep on that as well, it triggers for Facebook, Gallery, Google Photos, Chrome... looks to have a similar 'Run Log' for each of them too

N Mok

ulest,
21. juni 2017, 12:32:1021.06.2017
til Tasker
Pent - does the 'Run Log' look normal? any suggestions on this?

N Mok

ulest,
6. juli 2017, 15:09:1606.07.2017
til Tasker
Pent - not sure if this is still on your radar, but what I've been able to find is that this might be an issue that's limited to the LGV20 device with its 2nd screen used for notifications. When GMail notifications come in they're generally the ones that show no text in the 2nd screen. My work e-mail using the Nine app does flash the subject of the incoming e-mails in the notification and it's then that Tasker looks to switch away from the current running profile. Text messages using the default LG messaging app also look to reset the current Tasker profile. since this might be an isolated case, would it be possible to make an exception to look into it further?

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 11:23:37 AM UTC-4, Pent wrote:
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger