No profile State available for status of wifi switch

Todd Vierling

Jan 19, 2017, 8:37:10 PM1/19/17
to Tasker
There are "BT Status" and "NFC Status" as profile conditions for those switches, but nothing for the state of the wifi enable switch.

I need to create a profile which does Wifi Near but _only_ if wifi is already explicitly enabled (but Wifi Near still takes effect thanks to background scanning, or holds its state when wifi is switched off). I'd also like to use this state to control a couple other things.

Is this possible to implement similarly?

Abdullah Alahdal

Jan 20, 2017, 6:50:12 AM1/20/17
to Tasker
There is a global variable for WiFi Status %WIFI