Tasker crashes randomly on CM11

Nikolaus Ringe

May 3, 2016, 5:27:36 AM5/3/16
to Tasker
Hi!
I really do need some assistance because:
Tasker crashes randomly on my OPO 4.4 CM11.
I have no clue how to troubleshoot this - tried it with logs but I'm not getting any idea from that!
Could be related to plugins I'm using...
The backup file is 4 MB. I'm using tasker on a twin phone with almost the same profiles (less because it's my wife's phone) and there I don't experience it.
Sometimes Tasker repeats loading after reboot endlessly, sometimes it crashes right after closing it.

Marta Hintz

May 4, 2016, 8:19:06 PM5/4/16
to Tasker
some folks have noted that if they don't back out of a task as they are creating it, but toggle out of tasker, then it will cause memory loss and reboots.  .... not sure what else if it's not ROM related....?