Tasker full screen scene does not take up the whole screen.

JD

Dec 16, 2017, 1:08:16 PM12/16/17
to Tasker
This has been an issue since at least 2015: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tasker/-zy8YiATWZY

I have not yet seen Pent comment on this, whether it's fixable or whatnot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/comments/71e93t/any_way_to_create_a_fullscreen_overlay_no_status/dnaxlvl/

When creating the scene, even if I manually enter the full resolution of my display, it saves as a smaller resolution. Enabling expanded desktop while I edit resolves this, but it's still annoying and shitty that it ignores my set size.

When displaying the scene as overlay, as you can see from the other posts, it does not take over the entire screen. This happens even if expanded desktop is on prior to calling the scene.