Why does my voice feedback won't work.

Guus Kruus

Feb 12, 2016, 2:07:51 PM2/12/16
to Tasker
Hello all,

I'am realy stuck on this.

I try to speechcontrole my tv etc using a tablet with voice (Google Now).
To do that i have Autonotification, Autoremote on my tablet and on my pc an instance of Eventghost with the Autoremote plugin.
I use Eventghost to send code to a ip/ir module.

So i speak a channel name, Autoremote sends it to Eventghost, the appropiate code is sendo to the ip/ir module.
When done, a tekstmessage is send to the tablet as a feedback.

I try to let this message intercept by Autonotification, wich will pas it through to the "say" task witch should say that the choosen channel is selected.

But, i never hear the voicenotification. I see the message that Eventghost send, arrive on my tablet.
But again, i can't fix the voice.

When i'am using a Hangout session then al works ok.

What do i wrong
Thx in advance,
Guus.