Unknown Error message - what plugin ?

Nick77

Sep 21, 2016, 1:57:09 PM9/21/16
to Tasker
Tasker flashes an unknown error plugin message anytime i open it now (please see picture attached).
i dont' know what can cause it: anything looks just fine inside my tasks (they work and there's no red sign besides them) and i havent changed anything for weeks (or installed new plugins neither).

anybody with the same message?

running a LG G2 with stock 442 kitkat (no root)
thks

2016-09-21-19-22-40.png

Robert Ryan

Sep 21, 2016, 2:08:43 PM9/21/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com

It's not an error, it's a warning. It can be safely ignored. I am pretty sure that this is already on Pent's radar.

Robert Ryan

Sep 21, 2016, 2:13:28 PM9/21/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com

Goto Preferences - > Misc - > Uncheck Popup Errors/Warnings to stop the warnings.

Pent

Sep 22, 2016, 3:49:32 AM9/22/16
to Tasker
You have the latest Tasker version (4.8u5, check Info / More / About/Credits in Tasker) ?

Pent

Nick77

Sep 22, 2016, 8:53:47 AM9/22/16
to Tasker
Il giorno giovedì 22 settembre 2016 09:49:32 UTC+2, Pent ha scritto:
You have the latest Tasker version (4.8u5, check Info / More / About/Credits in Tasker) ?

Pent

Yes Pent, 4.8u5m