Help with automating my Wifi Mac Changer App

Sjcali

Aug 18, 2017, 5:52:53 PM8/18/17
to Tasker
I need help creating a task at phone bootup and close when the task is complete. The app name is Wifi Mac Changer. When I open the app there's a 3 dot menu that I go into and select saved macs, it takes me to another screen with the name of the saved mac and has a button next to it that says "set mac". I press it and a dialog box comes up asking to chose change method, I select "hard change". After that, it tells me mac changed successfully and I need to hit ok and then close out of the app.
Does anyone know if this is possible to input into Tasker? And if so, is there anyone kind enough to help me out? I'm new to tasker and have no way of knowing how to put it together. Thanks