an error while finishjng exporting a task

Wael Mohamed

Mar 28, 2015, 10:56:32 AM3/28/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
i've created a task "Hello world" example and I've tried to exprort it by long clicking on it then( export ) then (as app) then I've filled the missing data then when I finished ,tasker asked me about the certificate password then I entered it, then a message had appeared said "
Error: sign: invalid date string:
Unparseable date: "19ae'bbdagbae'GMT+00:00"(at offset 2)
error: failed
"
My question is how can I avoid this error and how can I finish exporting the app successfuly ,
thank you very much for helping me.

Marta Hintz

Mar 28, 2015, 12:19:34 PM3/28/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Did you already expert it once, Try a slightly higher version nu.