Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Nick77

ongelezen,
25 mrt 2015, 09:57:1325-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Trying to run a simple HTTP Get action on the following url (putting it into the "Server:Port" window in the "http get" edit screen):
http://guidatv.sorrisi.com/ricerca/programmi?q=osage+county&start_from=2015-03-24&start_to=

it's a website that allows searching TV programs schedule and if i open it on a browser it works just fine.

Problem is that , when i run the task , this action returns the following error :
Input/Output error.  Java.io.FileNotFoundException

I made several tasks involving HTTP Get actions so far and always worked fine.
What am i doing wrong this time ? Is it something related to this url ?

Cheers

Pent

ongelezen,
27 mrt 2015, 05:14:5727-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com

http://guidatv.sorrisi.com/ricerca/programmi?q=osage+county&start_from=2015-03-24&start_to=

The bit starting with ? is not the server or port, it's the Path.

Pent

Nick77

ongelezen,
27 mrt 2015, 19:07:2627-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Pent but i can't make it work.
I left the first part ("..programmi") under "server" and put the second part ("?...") in the "path" section but the same error popped up.
Also tried many other combinations of the two parts, trying to cut the whole path into different bits but I can't find the right way.
Can you help me please?
Thanks

Pent

ongelezen,
30 mrt 2015, 04:43:0230-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I got that wrong. Everything starting with and including ricera should be in the Path.

The servername is http://guidatv.sorrisi.com

Pent

Nick77

ongelezen,
30 mrt 2015, 08:11:0130-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
thanks for your reply but still got error messages.
i post the description below .
Am i doing something wrong or is there something else that prevents the action to work ? does it work for you?
thanks a lot

Tv search (46)
 A1: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:http://guidatv.sorrisi.com Path:ricerca/programmi?q=osage+county&start_from=2015-03-24&start_to= Attributes: Cookies: User Agent: Timeout:10 Mime Type: Output File:temp.txt Trust Any Certificate:Off ]

Pent

ongelezen,
30 mrt 2015, 13:47:0130-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, maybe try not outputting to a file to see if the problem is there.

What does %HTTPR contain after the HTTP Get action ?

Pent

Nick77

ongelezen,
30 mrt 2015, 15:19:0830-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Writing the output to a file looks like irrelevant. I get the same error also without.

HTTPR is 406

Milan Roubal

ongelezen,
31 mrt 2015, 05:39:4631-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nick,
the server requires
Accept: text/html
in http header.

Try installing RESTask plugin https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freehaha.restask&hl=en
put there your url and in the section Header put
Name: Accept
Value: text/html
and it should start work for you.
   Best Regards
   Milan

Dne pondělí 30. března 2015 21:19:08 UTC+2 Nick77 napsal(a):

Nick77

ongelezen,
31 mrt 2015, 16:40:4731-03-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Wow looks like working great
Thanks a lot Milan

Ps:..for personal knowledge, how do i know when a server requires accepting text/html?

Milan Roubal

ongelezen,
1 apr 2015, 07:18:3001-04-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
I have just used google to search for http error 406.

Dne úterý 31. března 2015 22:40:47 UTC+2 Nick77 napsal(a):

Pent

ongelezen,
3 apr 2015, 03:30:1603-04-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Wasn't aware of this Accept header.

Wonder if I should be specifying */* by default.

Pent

Milan Roubal

ongelezen,
8 apr 2015, 08:54:2008-04-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pent,
I would say you should include something like this as default:

Accept:text/html,*/*;q=0.8

So if there is multiple content version available, send the HTML version, in other cases send whatever you have. This should make it working for majority or users and the rest can use the RESTask plugin and specify their own Accept header when necessary.
   Best Regards
   Milan

Dne pátek 3. dubna 2015 9:30:16 UTC+2 Pent napsal(a):

David Mark

ongelezen,
9 apr 2015, 22:51:4809-04-2015
aan tas...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Something along those lines anyway.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten