Replacing Google assistant with AutoVoice

Viki Malik

May 27, 2018, 11:40:34 AM5/27/18
to Tasker
Hi

I replaced Google assistant with AutoVoice but it doesn't triggers AutoVoice when I say hey Google

Thanks

João Dias

May 28, 2018, 5:32:07 AM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
You have to say "Ask AutoVoice To" something :)
Check here.

Viki Malik

May 28, 2018, 8:17:16 AM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi João

I'm talking about the same functionality which you have shown on your AutoApps YouTube channel and video name is
"AutoVoice replaces Google Assistant"

(I don't know how to embed address of youtube video here)

Thanks

João Dias

May 28, 2018, 10:44:09 AM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I see. Unfortunately it seems that on some devices it doesn't work. On those cases there's nothing I can do unfortunately. Sorry!

Viki Malik

May 28, 2018, 10:45:45 AM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Aaaaargh :)
I use redmi 4

Thanks for the reply

Viki

Viki Malik

May 28, 2018, 10:48:02 AM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
One thing more you have provided this task on your autoapps forum it also sometimes run sometime not could you help me with it

Assistant Command (6)
 A1: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:3 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
 A2: Variable Set [ Name:%par1 To:Ask AutoVoice Recurse Variables:Off Do Maths:Off Append:Off ] If [ %par1 !Set ]
 A3: AutoInput Unlock Screen [ Configuration:Unlocking Screen.

Android 7 and above:
This will only unlock your screen if you're using a non-secure lock screen or if Smart Lock (Trusted Places, Trusted Devices, etc) is currently active.

Android 6 and below:
it's highly recommended that you use the Tasker 'System Lock' action at the end of this task. If you don't, your screen's lock will be permanently off and your system might even become unstable.

This action WILL NOT work with a secure screen lock even if you are using Smart Lock. It will only work if you have screen lock security set to none or swipe. Timeout (Seconds):10 ]
 A4: Voice Command
 A5: AutoInput Action [ Configuration:Type: Text
Value: Type mode
Action : Click Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
 A6: AutoInput Action [ Configuration:Type: Text
Value: Type a message
Text to Write : %par1
Action : Write Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
 A7: AutoInput Action [ Configuration:Type: Text
Value: Send
Action : Click Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
 A8: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:3 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
 A9: AutoInput Global Action [ Configuration:Action: Back Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
 A10: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:1 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
 A11: [X] AutoInput Global Action [ Configuration:Action: Back Timeout (Seconds):20 ]

João Dias

May 28, 2018, 11:21:41 AM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
What exactly isn't working about it?

Viki Malik

May 28, 2018, 6:48:26 PM5/28/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
When I say hey Google, assistant opens most of the times and some times it take us to the the screen where we just have to say our autovoice command