Unable to enable Tasker accessibility service in Lollipop 5.0.1

瀏覽次數:2,188 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kellen Steffen

未讀,
2015年1月5日 清晨5:14:492015/1/5
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Great app, been using it for over over two years now. Since the 5.0.1 update to my Nexus 5, I've been unable to enable the Tasker accessibility service.

I use a profile to disable the display rotation lock when in certain apps. When I go to enable it, a message comes up saying that the service needs to be enabled. It takes me to the accessibility settings menu, but when it brings up the confirmation box with the permissions, tapping OK does nothing. The only way to dismiss the box is to press Cancel.

Screenshot of the dysfunctional permissions box:
http://imgur.com/A9Kb4V2

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Pent

未讀,
2015年1月5日 清晨7:23:502015/1/5
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com

Seems like an OS problem to me. Or you have a plugin like AutoInput running. Or rooted device ?

Pent

Kellen Steffen

未讀,
2015年1月5日 晚上8:30:382015/1/5
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Hmm no, not rooted and not running any special plug-ins that I know of. Would doing a clean flash or something be the way to go? I've only done OTA updates since I got it.

Pent

未讀,
2015年1月6日 凌晨3:42:542015/1/6
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I have no idea, except to restart the device or reinstall Tasker to 'kick' the system into reexamining things.

Pent

ninja smurf

未讀,
2015年1月11日 凌晨1:54:502015/1/11
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Kellen Steffen.

I have the same problem. Did you have any success in fixing it?

I tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling without success.

Perhaps we can team up to have our Tasker back.

Ian

John Doe

未讀,
2015年1月11日 凌晨3:15:222015/1/11
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Have you got Lux installed? If yes, uninstall.

ifC

未讀,
2015年1月11日 上午11:09:042015/1/11
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
wow, i've been searching for a solution going on two days now, uninstalling Lux was the solution, thank you thank you!

Kellen Steffen

未讀,
2015年1月11日 上午11:12:522015/1/11
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
I did have Lux installed and uninstalling it allowed me to enable the service!

I like Lux a lot, so I then reinstalled it and it does not seem to be interfering with the service any longer.

Thanks, John!

SMcC

未讀,
2015年1月21日 下午4:52:332015/1/21
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
I've seen this a few times now. Root access requests run into the same problem. Just stop lux (hit stop button in the notifications drop down), interact with screen as needed, then restart lux. No need to uninstall. My understanding is that lux puts a screen over the android screen to control the brightness. Android now sees this as a potential screen capture risk and doesn't allow it anymore but there is no downside to turning lux back on once the screen capture is completed.

Duck Redbeard

未讀,
2015年1月28日 晚上10:43:462015/1/28
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
I'm not running Lux, but I also keep finding my accessibility turned off for Tasker.

GS4 rooted, GPE 5.0.1 ROM.

Pent

未讀,
2015年1月29日 凌晨2:39:412015/1/29
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
>I'm not running Lux, but I also keep finding my accessibility turned off for Tasker.

Finding it turned off is not the same as being unable to turn on.

Android has some kind of bug where it drops the enable on an Accessibility Service.
Till now I've only seen it (sometimes...) after an install but can't discount other
events disabling it too.

Pent

vgiangi

未讀,
2015年2月13日 凌晨4:26:242015/2/13
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Same here... lot of useless thinking :)
Thank you very very much

Esger Jellema

未讀,
2015年3月24日 下午5:42:442015/3/24
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Just disabling Lux was enough for me to be able to set the accessibility setting. (HTC one M7)
Thanx John D.

Op maandag 5 januari 2015 11:14:49 UTC+1 schreef Kellen:

Wepiha Te Ata

未讀,
2015年4月21日 清晨5:43:492015/4/21
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
Yes I found the same thing - I was able to enable taskers accessibility service after disabling Lux temporarily.

Cheers.

Joel Marchesoni

未讀,
2015年5月19日 清晨5:44:272015/5/19
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Twilight screen filter and was having the same problem. Pausing Twilight allowed me to tap OK when enabling Tasker. Thanks!

supergipas

未讀,
2015年7月1日 清晨7:09:332015/7/1
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
I had the same problem, but I didn't use any Lux or anything similar..and found what was causing it.
On SGS4 Lollipop, Rooted. The problem was that I uninstalled Samsung TTS and replaced it with Google TTS. So the solution was to restore the Samsung TTS.

mr4...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年7月16日 下午2:34:052015/7/16
收件者:tas...@googlegroups.com
THANK YOU!!!
It worked for me to

Jon Burmeister

未讀,
2015年7月24日 晚上10:29:122015/7/24
收件者:Tasker、playappa...@gmail.com
John Doe you're a genius...I disabled Twilight (similar to Lux), and that did it.  Thanks!

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 3:15:22 AM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:

dingus

未讀,
2016年1月12日 上午8:54:382016/1/12
收件者:Tasker
Seriously! This bugged me for THREE days. Thanks!

Jonathan Lehrfeld

未讀,
2016年6月24日 上午9:24:342016/6/24
收件者:Tasker
Just encountered the same problem. I use Bluelight Filter, which I'm guessing is similar to Lux or Twilight. I don't understand why one button (Cancel) works fine, but the other one (OK) doesn't, but at least the problem is solved.

Joel Marchesoni

未讀,
2016年6月24日 上午10:34:582016/6/24
收件者:Tasker
I'm guessing it's because the OK button would perform an action while the Cancel button would not.

Robert Ryan

未讀,
2016年6月24日 上午10:47:202016/6/24
收件者:Tasker
You don't need to uninstall Lux, just disable it when necessary. I added the Settings app to Lux's sleep list which took care of the problem 90% of the time. I have Tasker scripts that disable Lux in the few places it still causes problems.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息