List all profiles, enabled and disabled

Jonas Damtoft

Jun 18, 2017, 1:19:01 PM6/18/17
to Tasker
Is there a way for me to list all my profiles (preferable in a specific project), whether they're disabled or enabled?
I know I can use %PENABLED to get a list of ALL enabled profiles.

I want to set up a Monitor Start event that initializes a variable with a list of profiles that I want to enable and disable in a different task, all together.
The issue with using %PENABLED is that when Monitor Start is run, the profiles might be disabled, and thus now found.
I'd rather avoid having to hardcode a variable, as the list of profiles could be quite dynamic...

Thanks in advance.

Sean Williams

Jun 21, 2017, 9:50:48 AM6/21/17
to Tasker
Hi Jonas,

Is there a way for me to list all my profiles (preferable in a specific project), whether they're disabled or enabled?
I know I can use %PENABLED to get a list of ALL enabled profiles.

You can use the 'Test Tasker/Profiles' action you would then need to compare it to the %PENABLED list using a for loop or such.

However be aware that naming profiles is not mandatory. A non named profile will not appear in the list (be sure to name them).

Duck Redbeard

Jun 21, 2017, 10:00:25 AM6/21/17
to Tasker
Another advantage of naming a profile is that you are then allowed to use a task to enable/disable that profile using Tasker>Profile Status [select named profile and set on/off/toggle]