Technical Support?!?

Bill Lacy

Jan 2, 2014, 12:26:34 PM1/2/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Search on technical support came up empty.
Is there no technical support for this app?
I'm on a 7 day trial...user support is one thing, but it's not tech support. If there is none, then I can remove the app now.

Wes Stacey

Jan 2, 2014, 12:46:17 PM1/2/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com
that's what this place is for.

start a topic for your issue and the community will do it's best to help. The developer is very active here as well he'll post under the name "Pent"

Brandon K

Jan 2, 2014, 12:51:17 PM1/2/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Pent gives the best technical support of any developer I have seen on Android via this forum. He only took really two breaks (one to move and the holidays). The app has been under constant development and he could easily walk away and enjoy his success.

The users are also outstanding at helping him out. You won't regret the purchase if you are willing to put some time into learning Tasker!

Bill Lacy

Jan 2, 2014, 1:08:21 PM1/2/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com

Great! That's what I was hoping to hear. Thank you both for letting me know.

On Jan 2, 2014 12:51 PM, "Brandon K" <brando...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pent gives the best technical support of any developer I have seen on Android via this forum. He only took really two breaks (one to move and the holidays). The app has been under constant development and he could easily walk away and enjoy his success.

The users are also outstanding at helping him out. You won't regret the purchase if you are willing to put some time into learning Tasker!

Pent

Jan 2, 2014, 1:13:43 PM1/2/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com

I'm on a 7 day trial...user support is one thing, but it's not tech support. If there is none, then I can remove the app now.

Surely the term 'user support' encompasses 'technical support'.

Pent

Jay M

Jan 2, 2014, 1:23:44 PM1/2/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com

Trust me there's plenty of support if its not from the dev himself its from the users.but does it really matter who the support comes from?, All that matters is you get the help you need when you ask for it, like others have said he's very active here you would think by following a link to a support forum your going to just end up wasting your time but as I quickly found out this is easily the best place for support. I would recommend it to anyone

Jay M

Kenn Speicher

Jan 22, 2018, 5:47:27 PM1/22/18
to Tasker
Is there a limit on adding new people to Google Groups?

Pent

Jan 23, 2018, 3:26:09 AM1/23/18
to Tasker

Is there a limit on adding new people to Google Groups?

Not that I'm aware of.

Pent