tasker not working properly on HTC One M9

Stuart Onley

Jun 29, 2015, 7:13:38 PM6/29/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I bought tasker via google play originally for my Samsung Galaxy S3 and though I never had much dealing with the app, now  have upgraded to a HTC One M9 running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and tasker seems not to work.

Turn on / Off Wifi, GRS and other functions do not work.

Has anyone else had similar issues

Brian Houghton

Jun 30, 2015, 12:59:59 AM6/30/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
If by "GRS" you mean "GPS", toggling in Lollipop won't work without root.  Same with mobile data.  WiFi should toggle, though.

Regards,
Brian Houghton
bahou...@gmail.com

John Ray

Jun 30, 2015, 5:00:14 AM6/30/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I have similar problems with my Huawei Ascend mate 7. There the main culprit appears to be Mobile Data that sometimes toggles and sometimes doesn't. I have also found the GPS location action to be unreliable. This is with running Android 4.2.2.