Help me troubleshoot this weird %NTITLE

Pk Smart

Jan 23, 2017, 5:17:05 PM1/23/17
to Tasker
I have a simple profile:  When I get a Google notification, it will Say: New event %NTITLE.

No problems with it working and announcing notifications.  BUT, I keep getting this strange announcement:  New event 'n'.  Yes, its a lower case letter n.  I added Flash %NTITLE and sure enough its just an 'n'.  Not sure how to find out where this is coming from.  Any ideas?

Pent

Jan 24, 2017, 2:52:30 AM1/24/17
to Tasker
If you have Android 6.0+:

I would make sure you have the latest Tasker, use the Notification
event and in the corresponding task use %evtprm2 instead of
%NTITLE. You can also check other parts of the notification for
the text you want with e..g %evtprm3 etc.

You will need to enable Tasker's Notification Access service in
Android settings first.

Pent