TextEdit do specific task after "done" pressed on keyboard.

Russell Gordeyev

May 23, 2015, 7:37:39 AM5/23/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I have TextEdit box on my scene with input type set on to numeric/integer.
I's possible to automatically execute a code or a task after pressing "done" key on the keyboard?

Rich D

May 24, 2015, 3:42:54 PM5/24/15
to Tasker Google Groups Post

> I have TextEdit box on my scene with input type set on to numeric/integer.
> I's possible to automatically execute a code or a task after pressing "done" key on the keyboard?

Not sure about that one??

I believe I have seen a few posts on how to detect if the keyboard is displayed. You could search the group for that.