Quick settings task on locked screen without entering pin/schema (no root)

Bouts

May 18, 2018, 8:32:04 AM5/18/18
to Tasker
Hello

New user to tasker here.

Do you know if there is any way that I can toggle on/off a given task that has a quick setting :
- on a LOCKED screen (currently by schema, but I guess whatever)
- and WITHOUT giving any password/schema (like bluetooth or wifi for example)
- and all of this WITHOUT ROOT.

The task itself and its shortcut to quick settings panel is working fine, there is really only the "bypass code/schema" thing I can not figure out.

In other word, is there a way to make tasker app or tasks as kind of "trusted" application that does not need password for unlocking phone when using a given task ?

Specs:
OnePlus5T
Android 8.1.0
OxygenOS 5.1.1

João Dias

May 21, 2018, 6:33:39 AM5/21/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. Tasker currently doesn't support this, but AutoNotification Quick Tiles do :) Those are a more advanced version of Tasker's direct Task running tiles.

Bouts

May 22, 2018, 3:49:49 AM5/22/18
to Tasker
Hello, thanks, for the answer, I'll try it.

Best regards.