Call forward on weekdays

Rune Thorvaldsen

Sep 17, 2016, 2:39:22 PM9/17/16
to Tasker
I use a personal phone and a company phone.
Is it possible to send all incoming calls to my personal phone over to the company phone on weekdays (monday - friday) from 0700 - 1515?

I need someone to make the task for me because I'm a moron when it comes to Tasker so I will pay for the job.

Just let me know if you are able to do it so can we make a price and a payment. I use paypal for mostly

Abdullah Alahdal

Sep 17, 2016, 5:08:48 PM9/17/16
to Tasker
You can simply use the Call action (enable Auto Dial) and use the forwarding codes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_forwarding

Rune Thorvaldsen

Sep 17, 2016, 6:39:37 PM9/17/16
to Tasker
Correct me if I'm wrong but in that case it will be active until I de-activate it.

I want to make a automatic call forward between 0700 and 1515 on Monday - Friday.

BTW. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 6.0.1 (No root)

Abdullah Alahdal

Sep 17, 2016, 10:42:00 PM9/17/16
to Tasker
Use a time based profile at the enter send the activation code and at the exist send the deactivation code.

Codes are available in previous reference.

Rune Thorvaldsen

Sep 24, 2016, 5:59:07 AM9/24/16
to Tasker
Thank you so mutch :-)