Disable vibration for all apps from Tasker?

Frank Steinborn

Nov 3, 2012, 7:37:41 AM11/3/12
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

normally I have vibration enabled (enabled for example for incoming calls, SMS, IM+, etc...). Now, is there some way from within Tasker to disable vibration when some profile goes active?

The only thing I know I could achieve is to disable vibration in all my apps that use it, and set silent mode to 'vibration only' but thats basically not what I want. Instead I want sounds to be active, just _no_ vibration at all.

Thanks in advance!

electricpete

Nov 3, 2012, 1:33:11 PM11/3/12
to tas...@googlegroups.com
You can set silent mode to off, on, and vibrate
It sounds like it is on vibrate. Try setting it to off.

electricpete

Nov 3, 2012, 1:38:53 PM11/3/12
to tas...@googlegroups.com
You probably want to investigate these as well:
Audio / Vibrate-on-notify / OFF
Audio / Vibrate-on-ringer / OFF

See here for description of all Tasker actions: