please create forum on g+

Thala Raja Cse

Jul 29, 2016, 8:29:44 PM7/29/16
to Tasker
google group was very hard for using.it dont have any client so,pls make it google + or any other forum

thanks

Jay M

Jul 30, 2016, 5:10:47 AM7/30/16
to Tasker

Very hard to use? Its about as easy as making a bowl of cornflakes. This forums been around for years its unlikely it will change anytime soon, its like a second home to most of us.

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016, 01:29 Thala Raja Cse, <thalar...@gmail.com> wrote:
google group was very hard for using.it dont have any client so,pls make it google + or any other forum

thanks

Jay M ︻芫══一

Pent

Jul 30, 2016, 7:25:17 AM7/30/16
to Tasker
You don't need a client, just a browser.

Pent

PitaStrudl

Aug 3, 2016, 10:25:33 AM8/3/16
to Tasker
but the browser is the client? browser is the client for the webpages that servers serve?

Pak

Aug 3, 2016, 4:10:10 PM8/3/16
to Tasker
Ha! Classic. 'Hi I am new user and don't like your forum. Please more your 22k+ posts and 15k+ membership over to where I want them. Gee thanks. Yes it is all about me.'

Daniel D

Aug 5, 2016, 10:03:14 AM8/5/16
to Tasker
There are a ton of Tasker resources on G+. Also on Reddit, other classic forums, YouTube, etc...