Caller name not saying

Dotan Stern

May 21, 2015, 6:36:38 AM5/21/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I made a simple task that when there is call wait few seconds and say the caller name
The problem is that when the phone is ringing I can't here the day command, I try to set ringer to 0 but still can't hear it
Any idea?

Marta Hintz

May 21, 2015, 10:18:08 AM5/21/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Set your ringer to a blank. Sound file in your phone settings .

Dotan Stern

May 22, 2015, 10:04:49 AM5/22/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi
i did something else i set it to 0
but the problem is i cant hear it in the bluetooth headset only on the phone
any idea how to hear it threw bluetooth?
thanx

בתאריך יום חמישי, 21 במאי 2015 בשעה 17:18:08 UTC+3, מאת Marta Hintz:

Marta Hintz

May 22, 2015, 10:15:03 AM5/22/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Google it here , that is asked a lot w varying success depending on hardware. Try autovoice plugin.

Robert Ryan

May 22, 2015, 11:30:35 AM5/22/15
to Support Forum

Which Stream are you using in your Say action?

Tasker Pro

May 22, 2015, 2:43:00 PM5/22/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
In the Say Option there's a checkbox for Respect Audio Focus.

Uncheck it.