5.0b4m

Thom Little

Jun 17, 2017, 3:32:20 PM6/17/17
to Tasker
The Black theme is very close to exactly what I prefer.  The orange highlight is a little tough.  I suppose I will get used to it.  If it was the blue that is in the Default Dark theme it would be preferable.  Being able to choose a color is of course even better.

I am running on a Droid Turbo 2 using 7.0 (and not 7.1).  Is the Quick Settings Tasks/App Shortcut Tasks really supported in 7.0 or is this an error?

Quick Settings had a check mark the first time it loaded.  I unchecked it.  The box set away and never came back.

Quick Settings Tasks and App Shortcut Tasks both display a dropdown of Tasker Tasks.

The three Tasks show up on the dropdown.

The four App shortcuts never show up on the dropdown.

The dropdown displays the default title and icon.  Are these going to change in the future?

... Thom

Jay M

Jun 17, 2017, 3:39:32 PM6/17/17
to Tasker

i think its the same color the lightning bolt uses. Im not keen on it either tbh. ff5722 from the material color pallette would be nice.

Jay M ︻芫══一

Pent

Jun 18, 2017, 2:24:52 AM6/18/17
to Tasker

I am running on a Droid Turbo 2 using 7.0 (and not 7.1).  Is the Quick Settings Tasks/App Shortcut Tasks really supported in 7.0 or is this an error?

No, bug, will fix.

The dropdown displays the default title and icon.  Are these going to change in the future?

Didn't understand that.

Pent

Thom Little

Jun 18, 2017, 2:55:46 AM6/18/17
to Tasker
Pictures I posted.

First show the Tasks in Tasker.
Second shows what I assigned.
Third shows them in use in the Droid Turbo 2 main screen dropdown.

The three tasks are simple Flash followed by Beep.  Each task executes when the icon is tapped.

This last panel show the default names and default icons and not the names and icons defined in the first picture.

Perhaps all of this is moot since I am on 7.0 and not 7.1.

(The new user interface solves a lot of old problems by the way. Nice.)

... Thom

Pent

Jun 18, 2017, 7:33:58 AM6/18/17
to Tasker

Perhaps all of this is moot since I am on 7.0 and not 7.1.

QS Tiles should work on 7.0, the bugfix for the text/icons is in the
next beta.

Pent

Pent

Jun 19, 2017, 3:39:06 AM6/19/17
to Tasker

i think its the same color the lightning bolt uses. Im not keen on it either tbh. ff5722 from the material color pallette would be nice.

ff5722 is too reddish. Currently it's orange400, I deepened it to orange700, hopefully it's less harsh. I prefer actually
300, but you guys seem to like it darker.

Pent

Thom Little

Jun 19, 2017, 4:56:58 AM6/19/17
to Tasker
From ... 5.0b5m ... resolved ...

... Thom

Jay M

Jun 19, 2017, 11:20:22 AM6/19/17
to Tasker

the new orange is gawjuss ♡ will you be updating the other themes with it azwell if people like it?

Rainbow dividers in tabs also seems to be fixed.

Pent

Jun 19, 2017, 1:09:04 PM6/19/17
to Tasker

the new orange is gawjuss ♡ will you be updating the other themes with it azwell if people like it?

If you can get a popular movement going, I'm not bothered either way but no-one else has
said they don't like it. I only changed it for Black because the contrast with the black background
was a bit harsh.

Rainbow dividers in tabs also seems to be fixed.

That rainbow was actually the warning icon compressed into 2 or3 pixel width :-)

Pent

Jay M

Jun 20, 2017, 11:26:05 AM6/20/17
to Tasker
i made a g+ poll and asked what people though about using the new orange color for the other orange themes heres the results, theres a lotta love for the new color.

Message has been deleted

Jay M

Jun 20, 2017, 2:50:27 PM6/20/17
to Tasker

here ya go make the right choice 😁https://plus.google.com/113157980543803349502/posts/XSMQDHdzEbz

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017, 19:10 Duck Redbeard, <duckre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Linky for said G+?

Pent

Jun 21, 2017, 2:45:28 AM6/21/17
to Tasker

On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 20:50:27 UTC+2, Jay M wrote:

here ya go make the right choice 😁https://plus.google.com/113157980543803349502/posts/XSMQDHdzEbz

That was a fast piece of opinion building :-)

I changed the Dark accent to the same as Black. However, when I tested it on the light themes it wasn't
very good at all. And the Dark Default theme is supposed to have as accent whatever the device defines.

Pent

Jay M

Jun 21, 2017, 8:55:02 AM6/21/17
to Tasker

i see you voted :)

Pent

Jun 21, 2017, 12:08:01 PM6/21/17
to Tasker
Think I pressed the wrong button when trying to find the result
(not used it before)

Pent