making a simple scene i need help

haimlo...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016, 3:38:28 AM12/5/16
to Tasker
can u tell me how to make a simple scene
and also how to set a task that will open text in certain hour and in a given day

Jay M

Dec 5, 2016, 3:51:12 AM12/5/16
to Tasker

Watch the first few Tasker 101 tutorials on YouTube he shows how to make a basic scene and goes over the basics of making profiles/tasks.

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016, 08:38 , <haimlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
can u tell me how to make a simple scene
and also how to set a task that will open text in certain hour and in a given day

Jay M ︻芫══一

Miles M

Dec 7, 2016, 9:18:50 PM12/7/16
to Tasker
Jay's advice is good. Here is a written documentary as well if the video is not clear.
Do you mean send a text, or open a specific text? The first can be done by creating a profile with a Time context.
Miles