Need help in automating a task

Mohammed Nabeel

Oct 23, 2016, 10:19:33 PM10/23/16
to Tasker
Hello there guys
I need help in automation task for my android phone

So what I basically need is

My mobile should specifically run a set of tasks at regular set of intervals

So my task is Open the app
It should go to example place an ad
and it should place the ad with the information like in a template
and it should also delete the existing ad ( the flow is App > My account > my ads > delete )

so in 30 mins it should relist my ad and the delete the existing previous ad and it should it for every 30 mins

I hope you get what I mean

Thanks

Nelly Robert

Oct 25, 2016, 2:31:49 AM10/25/16
to Tasker
You need Auto-Input(Tasker's plugin) to help u achieve this. What's the name of the app and the exact flows so i can create the task and paste it for u?

Mohammed Nabeel

Oct 29, 2016, 12:34:55 PM10/29/16
to Tasker

s you can see from the screenshots below

The app is called Dubizzle ( Also Chrome can be used if this app cannot be used )

I will give the step by step on how it should perform

1. Tasker should launch the app
2. Then press the Head Icon and select 'Your Ads' press the 3 dot menu> delete > select all > press the red empty button and after that confirming to delete using the green button.
3. then It should click "Place an Ad"
4. It should select the City and select Go ( here yalla )
5. Select the option ( Classifieds )
6. Select where to put
8. Input all the necessary information.
8. Submit

I have given all necessary information and screens on how to perform it and it should update it in every 30-45 minutes

If it's achieved am willing to Donate something to the one who creates it

Thanks