Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Hugo Cartigny

no leída,
18 sept 2016, 17:36:4018/9/16
a Tasker
Hello,
here is a message dedicated to the developer of Tasker.
I am currently using Android N and I was wondering if you could add the quick answer notifications into Taker. For example, the user defines the prompt text and the color of the answer box, and the answer associated with the notification is stores in a variable. Thank you in advance (I really need it)!

John Doe

no leída,
19 sept 2016, 1:11:4919/9/16
a Tasker
Just for your information, there are already plugins that allow it, like Notification Listener or AutoNotification. If you need built-in support, you can create a notification using Java code.

Hugo Cartigny

no leída,
19 sept 2016, 8:45:1519/9/16
a Tasker
I know this, but the main goal is to integrate it directly into Tasker's actions sont that it Will bé easier to use!

Hugo Cartigny

no leída,
19 sept 2016, 9:57:4319/9/16
a Tasker
Okay so I am going to try the Java way. Can you explain me how to realize my criterias listed in the first message? Thanks.

John Doe

no leída,
19 sept 2016, 13:27:0819/9/16
a Tasker

Hugo Cartigny

no leída,
19 sept 2016, 16:51:0619/9/16
a Tasker
Hello back,
I'm sorry but I don't found any way to add the quick reply box... Can anyone explain me please or best post an example XML?
Thanks.
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Hugo Cartigny

no leída,