Material Light and Dark icon packs

Martien Oranje

Dec 27, 2015, 9:22:43 AM12/27/15
to Tasker
I was in need of more icons for tasker, so I created Material Light and Dark icon packs. Since there hasn't been an influx of icon packs on the ipack site, maybe someone else might benifit from these icon packs. The icons are directly downloaded from googles material design icons github page (today). I used the HDPI 24dpi ones.

Material Dark (929 icons)

Material Light (928 icons)
http://bit.ly/1VlbQAe

Wayne Longford

Dec 27, 2015, 10:11:29 AM12/27/15
to Tasker
Thanks =)
Message has been deleted

Paul Vanderperren

Dec 27, 2015, 12:45:30 PM12/27/15
to Tasker
Thanks / Dankjewel 😊

S Williams

Dec 27, 2015, 3:13:53 PM12/27/15
to Tasker
Some nice icons there, thanks.

MarkDubya

Jul 18, 2016, 6:03:40 PM7/18/16
to Tasker
Thanks!

pure.by

Sep 18, 2016, 10:42:06 AM9/18/16
to Tasker
Thanks!

Could you explain permissions please?

PERMISSIONS
control vibration
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read phone status and identity
read the contents of your USB storage REQUIRED FEATURES android.hardware.touchscreen

PalmY Phokham

Apr 25, 2017, 5:40:53 AM4/25/17
to Tasker
Can you share the apk again?
The file does not exist in the link as you provided

Thanks in advance.

Pent

Apr 25, 2017, 6:49:16 AM4/25/17
to Tasker
I think there's a version on Play Store.

All those icons will be built-in to Tasker next version.

Pent