Every other week?

TaskerAholic

Nov 26, 2015, 3:20:18 PM11/26/15
to Tasker
Hi~

Anyone know how to make "every other week" as context ?

Rich D

Nov 26, 2015, 6:00:34 PM11/26/15
to Tasker Google Groups Post

> Anyone know how to make "every other week" as context ?

I would suggest using Robert ryans approach from the previous post you replied too.  Try piecing it together. When you get stuck just post (on that thread) exactly what part you are stuck on.

For the java action you need to enter 'class or object' first then back out of the action and open it again then the 'Return' field will be shown.

Duck Redbeard

Nov 26, 2015, 7:14:42 PM11/26/15
to Tasker
You could make a profile that changes a variable each Monday or whoever day you designate. Then use that variable as an "If %X matches" context.

TaskerAholic

Nov 28, 2015, 3:22:01 PM11/28/15
to Tasker
Thank for advices.
I was confused to select the function part because I could not find the same one in the list.

However, I finally got the task by typing the function as the example Mr. Robert Ryan showed.

Thanks again.