Large app size

Александр Литус

Apr 23, 2017, 1:03:49 PM4/23/17
to Tasker
Hi, export the task in app
Beep (4)
    A1: Beep [ Frequency:15900 Duration:132 Amplitude:51 Stream:3 ]
At the output I get a file of 2.4 mb, why such a large size?

Pent

Apr 23, 2017, 1:44:28 PM4/23/17
to Tasker

At the output I get a file of 2.4 mb, why such a large size?

Due to the technical aspects of how apps are created.

On the other hand, if you add another beep action, it will hardly
affect the size at all.

Pent

Александр Литус

Apr 23, 2017, 2:04:36 PM4/23/17
to Tasker
I gave a simple example, they come out this size even if they do not contain sound effects, I saw applications on the Internet created in Tasker with a
size of less than 1 mb, and for me they are always 2.4 and after installing in the phone 14 mb.

Pent

Apr 24, 2017, 2:50:41 AM4/24/17
to Tasker

I saw applications on the Internet created in Tasker with a
size of less than 1 mb

They were probably created a long time ago.

Pent

Aleksandr

Apr 24, 2017, 3:06:46 AM4/24/17
to Pent
Здравствуйте, Pent.

They were probably created a long time ago.

Thank you, it is clear on the new versions is the minimum size.