Automation of Solar Tubes Performance

Jim Novack

Jul 16, 2016, 6:31:02 AM7/16/16
to Tasker
Hello everyone!  Glad to join the group, new to Tasker, hope to become proficient soon.
Quick question, want to make sure WiFi is on, access a web site, enter a username and password and press Login button, hoping someone could show me how to do this in Tasker, will return the favor once I get up to speed...

Rich D

Jul 16, 2016, 8:43:51 AM7/16/16
to Tasker Google Groups Post

new to Tasker

The beginner videos at menu / info / guides is the best place to start to get a good feel for the UI and tasker basics.

> Quick question, want to make sure WiFi

A WIFI connected context.

  access a web site, enter a username and password

HTTP post action

and press Login button,

This will require root with a shell action 'input tap  x y'  or use the 'Auto input' plug in that does not require root.