Variable time in TIme profile?

bmp

Jul 17, 2016, 9:26:20 AM7/17/16
to Tasker
All,
Got a Timed profile  which  does a task  in "Repeat" mode(Repeat in every X minutes or hours). Here I understand that the Begining and End time can be variable and can be changed- What I want to achieve is the Repeat duration to be off a variable- When I click on it ,I see that only number pad alone shows up and no provision to  enter variables.

Requirement is to vary the repeat duration based on different condition like Battery or connected to  specific Wifi etc.
I know that the same functionality can be achieved in a regular task with the Sleep duration being a variable .But  want to check this option