Running tasks from Waze with voice

Jon Schewe

Jun 29, 2022, 9:22:24 PM6/29/22
to Tasker
When on my home screen or in other applications I can use my voice and say "Hey Google, Run my task in tasker" and "my task" is executed. However when I am in Waze this doesn't work. It's as if a different assistant is running or a different set of allowed commands is active and the "run ... in tasker" isn't allowed there. Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Schewe

Jul 3, 2022, 10:32:44 PM7/3/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I did some more testing today and found I have the same issue when using my voice from inside Google Maps.