URGENT: Tasker&K1 Email Alert delayed

010##101 .#111011

Sep 25, 2016, 11:26:41 PM9/25/16
to Tasker
Hello

I hot Android 6.01. I use a Tasker Profile which me alert (with a sound) when a Email comes in which a specific subject contains. Today, the alert came, just after i waked up my phone. But then the alert came 1 hour too late. Under Batttery settings, i exclude Tasker and K1 Email from the battery safe options.

What can i do to receive the alerts in realtime?

Abdullah Alahdal

Sep 26, 2016, 1:11:45 AM9/26/16
to Tasker
What is your device? If Huawei, then it is a known issue.

010##101 .#111011

Sep 26, 2016, 1:23:00 AM9/26/16
to Tasker
Thanks for your Answer.It's a Samsung Galaxy S5. Android 6.01.

010##101 .#111011

Sep 26, 2016, 1:25:30 AM9/26/16
to Tasker

I use K9 Mail. (Not K1 as mentioned before). I'm thankful for every hint. I bought Tasker for only this reason.

Abdullah Alahdal

Sep 26, 2016, 1:39:23 AM9/26/16
to Tasker
I have Galaxy Tab S2 with android 6.0.1 and Tasker is running without any issue.

Did you change Tasker Preference "Use Reliable Alarms" Under Monitor? It should be When off or Always.

I have just tested and it works fine.

By the way, you mean K9 Mail, Right?

010##101 .#111011

Sep 26, 2016, 3:35:42 AM9/26/16
to Tasker
Yes, I meant K9. I guess, It's not the issue of Tasker. It's about K9. This Email client doesn't receive mails when Android 6.01 is on doze mode. Even then when K9 Mail is excluded from the battery save list. No idea what to do.

010##101 .#111011

Sep 26, 2016, 6:47:49 AM9/26/16
to Tasker
I read many topics online. There is no solution. Google sucks. Big shit guys. I need this damn feature. Otherwise I'm toasted. WTF

Rich D

Sep 26, 2016, 6:50:09 AM9/26/16
to Tasker Google Groups Post

No idea what to do.

I would 'search' for other mail plugins...

Oh look...   'Mail Task'   And.  'Aqua mail'    :)

Rich D

Sep 26, 2016, 6:54:49 AM9/26/16
to Tasker Google Groups Post

No idea what to do.

You can also use 'notification listener' and react to notifications from Gmail or other mail apps.

010##101 .#111011

Sep 26, 2016, 8:06:33 AM9/26/16
to Tasker
That doesn't help. Its this stupid Doze feature.