Question to Pent) keystore validity

Jay K

Jun 29, 2015, 9:23:45 PM6/29/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Today, I tried to release a new app in our local app store. Then, I received an error message that the validity must be over 25 years.
I made the keystore.user in around at the end of 2012 and I released some apps using the keystore. And there's no problem to update the apps until recently.
I remember that there's no question about the validity year when creating the keystore.
So, how is the validity of keystore created in tasker?
Then, do I have to create a new keystore to release a new app from now on?

The kid app is exported in Tasker 4.6u3.

Jay K

Jul 3, 2015, 3:48:24 AM7/3/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I tried  to release the same app in Google Play Store. Then, there's no warning and it is uploaded normally.
I don't know why. I know Google also requires the minimum keystore validity to 25 years.
I guess that the local app store might change the system related to the keystore.

And still I want to know the keystore validity created in tasker. As there's no question about the validity when creating the keystore.

Pent

Jul 3, 2015, 4:18:54 AM7/3/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com, write...@gmail.com
9125 days.

Pent

Jay K

Jul 3, 2015, 5:55:22 AM7/3/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com, write...@gmail.com
9125 days.

Pent

Thanks for the answer.
And it might be a foolish question... Is the remaining validity is 9000 days if I create the keystore 125 days ago?

Sorry about my Ignorance.

Pent

Jul 3, 2015, 8:30:02 AM7/3/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com, write...@gmail.com

And it might be a foolish question... Is the remaining validity is 9000 days if I create the keystore 125 days ago?

That's my understanding :-)

Pent

Jay K

Jul 3, 2015, 8:57:04 AM7/3/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com, write...@gmail.com
That's my understanding :-)

I'v understood correctly. :-) Thanks a lot.