How do I view all tasker notifications?

Robert Yung

May 22, 2018, 6:56:09 PM5/22/18
to Tasker
I'm on oreo and I commonly have my tasks alert me with notifications. When I view my notifications in the android pulldown, I would see the text from the latest two notifications and then a +22, which I would guess means there are 22 other tasker notifications not shown.

But if I click the notification, it simply starts the tasker gui. How do I actually view all the tasker notifications? And is the tasker notification count simply going to increase forever until I reboot my phone? Do I need to clear tasker notifications else I reach a point where there is a performance hit?

Duck Redbeard

May 22, 2018, 7:45:21 PM5/22/18
to Tasker
In your profiles tab, profiles can be sorted so that active profiles can be shown at the top of the list, their names will be green if active.

Robert Yung

May 22, 2018, 10:33:01 PM5/22/18
to Tasker
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:45:21 PM UTC-4, Duck Redbeard wrote:
In your profiles tab, profiles can be sorted so that active profiles can be shown at the top of the list, their names will be green if active.

I don't think you're understanding my issue. So say I do this in a task.
alert > notify > title: #1 text
alert > notify > title: #2 text
alert > notify > title: #3 text

Then go view your android notifications. On mine, it shows:
#3 Text
#2 Text              +1

So how do I view the notification that would show "#1 text "?

Robert Ryan

May 22, 2018, 11:44:11 PM5/22/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com

You should be able to do a one or two finger swipe down on the notification group to display the individual notifications.

Robert Yung

May 23, 2018, 11:04:32 AM5/23/18
to Tasker
Ok, it needs two fingers to expand the notification group. Thanks again!