Run task, if error on SL4A Script

Sabastian Samuel

Nov 29, 2015, 7:01:25 AM11/29/15
to Tasker
I am trying to make an SL4A script run to send regular automatic emails.

Sometimes im connected to public wifi and a login is required. I have made it so that a connection is required for the email to send but sometimes a connection exists but no internet access (stupid cloud). because of this, the email isnt sent nor is it attempted to be sent via mobile data.

I want to be able to make the backup tasks of detecting the email wasn't sent and then attempt to send it via mobile data.

Please help.

Rich D

Dec 1, 2015, 6:05:50 AM12/1/15
to Tasker Google Groups Post

> Sometimes im connected to public wifi and a login is required. I have made it so that a connection is required for the email to send but sometimes a connection exists but no internet access (stupid cloud). because of this, the email isnt sent nor is it attempted to be sent via mobile data.

Could you just do a test HTTP Get action to a known url.

I have seen this question posted before. Perhaps you could find it with a search of this group.