Re: How to create a profile to read E mails ( with body ) while driving the car

Jim Smith

Aug 26, 2016, 6:31:16 PM8/26/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com

I know this is an old thread, but it is the only one I can find regarding reading Gmail with Tasker. I have Notification Listener installed and tried John Doe’s suggestions, but all it does is read the names of the variables, not their content. Could someone provide some more explanation or perhaps upload a working profile?

Scott Severance

Aug 26, 2016, 8:26:37 PM8/26/16
to Tasker
Actually, you're starting a new thread, so no one can see the context you referred to. You might want to describe your issue in greater detail.