Which pulse-rate sensors does Tasker work with?

Daniel Boese

Aug 27, 2016, 9:38:54 AM8/27/16
to Tasker
I'd like to solve a problem using Tasker, but I'd need it to regularly read the %HEART variable to get a pulse rate. I've found posts that Tasker doesn't work with all heart monitor smartwatch-like gizmos; does anyone here know of at least one such gizmo that Tasker /does/ work with?

My particular use case is roughly "when worn, automatically check the wearer's pulse every so often (eg, at least once per hour); and if no pulse is detected, send an alert message (eg, via SMS)". This seems exactly the sort of thing Tasker should be able to handle, if I can just cross the minor hurdle of getting both software /and/ hardware that work together.

Do you have any info that can help me?

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat