Video Pause/Play

Fhx

Jun 23, 2017, 11:58:30 AM6/23/17
to Tasker
Hi!

..trying since days something I want to build...
What I want:

I want to use an old Tablet as a Digital VideoFrame..

..when the Tablet starts a Video should play (with GoogleVideo Player) and after 10 seconds it should Pause..
..and when motion is detected the Video should toogle to Play and after 10 Seconds Pause..and so on...

With the App "Motion Detector" I am able to start the Video...but I am not able to Pause the Video..has anyone
an idea how to do this?

thx
F1770H

Pent

Jun 23, 2017, 12:16:04 PM6/23/17
to Tasker
Just FYI with the next version you can play videos in a scene with Tasker,
then you have total control.

Pent

Garosz Power

Jun 23, 2017, 2:50:27 PM6/23/17
to Tasker
That's a very good news!

Fhx

Jun 24, 2017, 7:38:45 AM6/24/17
to Tasker
..thanks for the information...so I can just wait?
Or is there a way to do it with actual Version?

thanks
Fhx

Pent

Jun 24, 2017, 10:18:51 AM6/24/17
to Tasker

..thanks for the information...so I can just wait?

The beta with that feature is posted at the top of this forum if you want
to test it.

Pent