最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Dubs

未読、
2016/04/30 18:16:172016/04/30
To: Tasker
I have Tmobile and receive voicemails through their Visual Voicemail app. When i get one, I get a notification in the notification tray. Is there any way to make this notification play a sound? I can't seem to get UI/Notification to work, I have the app selected but get nothing.

Dubs

未読、
2016/05/02 10:13:522016/05/02
To: Tasker
bump

easiuser

未読、
2016/05/02 11:18:502016/05/02
To: Tasker
You might try the AutoNotification plugin.

It seems to recognize most notifications but no guarantee, especially with carrier/manufacturer apps. From there you an do anything Tasker.

You can have it auto-populate criteria simply by selecting an existing notification.

I think there is a trial/crippled version you can try first.

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 9:13:52 AM UTC-5, Dubs wrote:
bump

Dubs

未読、
2016/05/05 3:41:362016/05/05
To: Tasker
I will look into that, thanks! :D

Dubs

未読、
2016/05/07 10:30:392016/05/07
To: Tasker
Hey could you or anyone familiar with that app tell me how I might set it up? I just bought the pro version but am not sure what to do from there... do i intercept the app using it or do something else?
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件