Bug in wifi connected profiles??

Wei Gee Ng

Dec 11, 2017, 11:03:27 AM12/11/17
to Tasker
I have two profiles which are configured as complementary to each other, where one is "wifi connected" and the other is "not wifi connected" (by checking the over invert option). Both are configured with my ssid. However, the behavior of the two profiles are exactly opposite of what I expect, i.e., when the wifi is connected, the "not connected" profile would be active, and vice versa. Anyone can help???

Pent

Dec 11, 2017, 12:03:01 PM12/11/17
to Tasker
Your profiles are probably interfering with one another.

Delete the 'not connected' one. To replace it, long-click the task on the main screen in the other
one and select 'add exit task'. This will run when it's not connected.

Pent

Wei Gee Ng

Dec 11, 2017, 7:19:43 PM12/11/17
to Tasker
After now experimentation, I realised that by changing the "active" option to either No or Any, the profiles work as expected. Reading the help file doesn't seem to shed much light on what "active" is about?