Notify - Icon

Philipp Schroeder

May 6, 2016, 4:10:32 AM5/6/16
to Tasker
Since I updated my Honor 7 to Marshmallow my Tasker notifications only use the standard tasker icon. I've used the "notify" action for that ... text etc. works fine on the notification but the icon stays standard (no other built-in icon works)

Andy

May 20, 2016, 12:02:26 PM5/20/16
to Tasker
Same error on my side on a Huawei P9 (EMUI 4.1) with Marshmallow.
Is this a problem with Marshmallow or with EMUI 4.1?

Klevo

Jun 27, 2016, 10:22:06 AM6/27/16
to Tasker
I am having the same issue with Huawei P9 (EMUI 4.1) android 6.0
I have tried using the built-in icons and custom .png placed under .icn folder (I had to create .icn under Tasker folder manually, for some reason was not there). Whatever way I used I could make it change the "Notify" icon. The same is with Tasker foreground icon, tried to change that one too, it does not reflect the change whatever icon you choose. Only the default one is shown on all tries.

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Klevo

Jun 30, 2016, 4:11:08 AM6/30/16
to Tasker
It looks like this is an issue mostly with marshmallow and not with EMUI.
I have tried it on Huawei P8 and Huawei P6 (they don't have marshmallow) and it works if you change to another built-in icon. (I was not able to use a custom path to put a personalized .png icon).
If someone has some update please let us know.