[Feature Request] SayToFile: Add Network Functions

Henning Bopp

Dec 4, 2016, 5:29:37 AM12/4/16
to Tasker
Dear Pent, (and other tasker devs if there are any ^^)

I would love to see the possibility to activate "Network" for "Say To File" since I would like to TTS some data in advance. The net-free (at least german) voice is far from sounding good ;)

Do you think it might be possible to add that feature to a future Tasker Release?

rgds
/boppy

Pent

Dec 5, 2016, 2:48:29 AM12/5/16
to Tasker
I will have a look if it's possible when I get the chance.

Pent

Henning Bopp

Dec 22, 2016, 3:19:54 PM12/22/16
to Tasker
Many thanks for implementing that! And some more for doing it so fast! ;)

/boppy