WebKitErrorDomain error 204

Jay Goodman Tamboli

Apr 21, 2010, 8:02:20 PM4/21/10
to tap...@googlegroups.com
I know the devs are busy, but I'd like to ask (rhetorically) if you can give us any update on progress? I don't really expect a release date, but I have an app that's waiting on a bugfix from you.

About a month and a half ago, I reported a bug to the list (http://groups.google.com/group/taplynx/msg/20733965490ad209), and in my report I linked to an Apple discussion forum thread with code for the fix. I know it's unreasonable to expect you to release a new version for just this fix, but we'd like to release our app, and right now this bug is keeping us from doing so.

Please, if you can, let me know if a fix is coming.

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/, PGP key ID 64301A5F

PGP.sig

Brent Simmons

Apr 22, 2010, 7:47:04 PM4/22/10
to tap...@googlegroups.com
If you don't have mind a beta, I think I'll have one for you tomorrow.

-Brent

Jay Goodman Tamboli

Apr 22, 2010, 8:04:51 PM4/22/10
to tap...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 22, 2010, at 19:47, Brent Simmons wrote:

> If you don't have mind a beta, I think I'll have one for you tomorrow.

I'd love one!

PGP.sig

Brent Simmons

Apr 23, 2010, 7:38:23 PM4/23/10
to tap...@googlegroups.com

On Apr 22, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Jay Goodman Tamboli wrote:

> On Apr 22, 2010, at 19:47, Brent Simmons wrote:
>
>> If you don't have mind a beta, I think I'll have one for you tomorrow.
>
> I'd love one!

Try the libraries in this beta -- does it fix the 204 problem?

http://ranchero.com/downloads/TapLynxLibraries1.3b1.zip

-Brent

Jay Goodman Tamboli

Apr 25, 2010, 9:18:30 PM4/25/10
to tap...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 23, 2010, at 19:38, Brent Simmons wrote:

> Try the libraries in this beta -- does it fix the 204 problem?

Yes, 1.3b1 fixes the 204 problem. Thank you!

Right now when the user taps "Done" on the MP3 file view, he's returned to a screen with a back button, the share button, a spinner, and a big play button in the middle (see attachment). The user can then return to the description of the feed item by tapping the back button. I'm not sure if there's any way for you to do this, but it would be nice if the user were returned to the description view after tapping Done. Also, the spinner seems to spin forever. Let me know if my explanation is not clear.

Thanks again!

IMG_0160.PNG
PGP.sig