AjaxUpload iv v4.0.0

nathanq

Feb 19, 2016, 5:30:49 AM2/19/16
to tapestry5-jquery
I'm updating to Tapestry 5.4, so I'm also updating tapestry-jquery library to 4.0.0.

Now apprently the AjaxUpload has been removed? Why? Is there an alternative to it or should I create one myself?

Greetings Nathan

françois facon

Feb 19, 2016, 6:03:45 PM2/19/16
to tapestry5-jquery
Hello Nathan,

The Tapestry component was moved from tapestry5-jquery to https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery-upload
If you are going to use the jQuery component called Fine Uploader used by
AjaxUpload for a commercial product or in a commercial setting or if you want to have support, you must now purchase a license at http://fineuploader.com/purchase".

See thread https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery/issues/351 for more details

Greetings François

nathanq

Feb 22, 2016, 6:08:46 AM2/22/16
to tapestry5-jquery
Ok thanks for the info.

The library is not found in the maven repository though. Is there another repository i can add to my pom, or do i make a build myself?

Nathan

nathanq

May 12, 2016, 4:55:25 AM5/12/16
to tapestry5-jquery
Is it going to be publicly downloadable like the main library? Just so I know if I have to put it in our own repository or not.

Thanks Nathan