Dialog is not working in datatable

Markus Schmitt

Dec 3, 2013, 4:28:48 AM12/3/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

we are using the "jquery/dialogAjaxLink" component in the "jquery/datatable" component but the dialog popup does only appear for the first page. From page 2 on nothing happens when clicking on the popup link.

Can you please have a look.

Thanks,
Markus

Emmanuel DEMEY

Dec 3, 2013, 7:33:49 AM12/3/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Does the Javascript init method of the DialogAjaxLink is called ? After the init method of the dataTable ?
Manu

2013/12/3 Markus Schmitt <markus.m...@googlemail.com>

Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement
Worldline, an atos company
+33 (0)6 47 47 42 02
demey.e...@gmail.com

Twitter : @EmmanuelDemey

Sreela Gopi

Dec 4, 2013, 2:47:50 AM12/4/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manu,
 Could you please advice how I can test it?

Thank you,
Sreela Gopi

Sreela Gopi

Dec 4, 2013, 3:08:08 AM12/4/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manu,
 Could you please advise me how I can test it?

Thank you,
Sreela Gopi

Emmanuel DEMEY

Dec 4, 2013, 11:30:49 AM12/4/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
You just need to open the Google Dev tools, add 2 breakpoints in the specific filles : dataTables.js and dialogajaxlink.
And check which on is executed first.
Manu

Clément Uster

Dec 5, 2013, 11:52:19 AM12/5/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you try to add the following to the "options" parameter of your dataTable:

JSONObject options = new JSONObject();
JSONArray inputs = new JSONArray();
//the number of JSONObject you have to create in the JSONArray depends on the number of column you have in your table
inputs.put(new JSONObject().put("bSortable", Boolean.FALSE))
.put(new JSONObject().put("bSortable", Boolean.FALSE))
.put(new JSONObject().put("bSortable", Boolean.FALSE))
.put(new JSONObject().put("bSortable", Boolean.FALSE))
.put(new JSONObject().put("bSortable", Boolean.FALSE))
.put(new JSONObject().put("bSortable", Boolean.FALSE));

options.put("aoColumns", inputs);

Clément

Sreela Gopi

Dec 8, 2013, 11:04:31 PM12/8/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manu,
 dataTable.js was executed first.

Sreela.

Sreela Gopi

Dec 8, 2013, 11:05:24 PM12/8/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clement,
 It didn't help.

Sreela

Emmanuel DEMEY

Dec 9, 2013, 10:15:55 AM12/9/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
I reproduced your issue.
You should use the Ajax mode of the datatable. Just add the t:mode=true parameter to the datatable component.
Manu

Emmanuel DEMEY

Dec 9, 2013, 11:56:59 AM12/9/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Or if your prefer the no-ajax way, you can override the dialogajaxlinks.js file with this content : https://gist.github.com/Gillespie59/7875784

Manu

Sreela Gopi

Dec 10, 2013, 4:02:49 AM12/10/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manu,

  I overrided dialogajaxlink.js, and it works. Thank you! ( t:mode="true" was giving some error and the datatable was not rendering properly)

Thank you so much!

Sreela Gopi