Slider component does not adjust input value

nathanq

Jun 19, 2015, 6:32:56 AM6/19/15
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Slider component has a input field inside of it that holds the value. On initial render it does get the correct value, but it does not change when using the slider.
I thought I was doing something wrong, but on the demo page it also does not change the value. So I'm guessing this is a bug?

I need this because I have multiple sliders and when 1 slider is changed, I need to send all values to the server (I don't want to persist the other values). So I thought of submitting a form when a slider changes, but the values are not correctly passed as they are still have the initial value.

Greetings Nathan