Error in building jar file for Tapestry5-jqplot

newbie

Jul 28, 2013, 10:27:43 PM7/28/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to build a jar file for Tapestry5-jqplot. I downloaded the project from github and use mvn package. I got the jar file tapestry-jqplot in the target folder. I place the tapestry-jqplot jar file in my WEB-INF\lib folder. When I tried to run my web application, it is giving me this error.

 Exception constructing service 'JavaScriptStackSource': Error invoking service contribution method org.got5.tapestry5.jquery.jqplot.services.JqPlotModule.contributeJavaScriptStackSource(MappedConfiguration):
 Error invoking constructor public org.got5.tapestry5.jquery.jqplot.services.javascript.JqPlotJavaScriptStack(boolean,org.apache.tapestry5.services.AssetSource): Unable to locate asset
'classpath:org/got5/tapestry5/jquery/jqplot/jquery/jqplot_core/jquery/jqplot/v1_0_8/jquery.jqplot.min.css' (the file does not exist). [at classpath:com/cbsa/paymate/web/pages/Index.tml, line 4]

I have checked my tapestry-jqplot jar file using WINRAR and there is a jqeury.jplot.min.css. How do I solve this error? Am I building the jar file correctly?
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

newbie

Jul 29, 2013, 12:32:16 AM7/29/13
to tapestry...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I manage to get it to work. It has got to do with v1_0_8. It is capital V1_0_8 in my jar file but it is searching for small letter v. So I rename it to v1_0_8 in my jar file.