RFC - Tango V10

Andy Gotz

Jun 13, 2016, 2:20:50 AM6/13/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Dear all,

at the next Tango meeting we will organise a session to discuss the
needs and directions for the next major release of Tango V10. We would
like to get your input on what you think is required. Please bear in
mind that we have to stay backwards compatible while still ensuring the
long term sustainability of Tango. This means we were thinking to work
more on sustainability rather than new features. We need your input to
draw up the requirements of the next major version of Tango.

For non-members of the EC committee please use this forum post to
provide input:

http://www.tango-controls.org/community/forums/c/general/rfc/tango-v10/?page=1#post-1544

Your input will be discussed with the kernel developers and the
executive committee and summarised during the next Tango meeting in
Toulouse.

Andy
message-footer.txt