Tango meeting draft agenda

Jean-Michel CHAIZE

May 3, 2016, 10:59:37 AM5/3/16
to ta...@esrf.fr, Christophe Chappet
Dear Tango community members

We inform you that the draft program to the 30th Tango community meeting from 21st to 23rd of June at Toulouse is online.
It can be consulted here
It is still open to discussion, therefore if you have proposals, please email to
Christophe Chappet <Christoph...@onera.fr> and Chaize Jean-Michel <cha...@esrf.fr>
If you have not registered yet, you can do it at http://tango2016.onera.fr/
Looking forward to meet you at Toulouse
--
Best regards
Jean-Michel Chaize and Christophe Chappet

message-footer.txt

Andy Gotz

May 3, 2016, 11:50:14 AM5/3/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Dear All,
thanks to Jean-Michel for setting up the program.

There is a new topic in the agenda called : New device servers (series of short presentations).
This session is for doing short (5') presentations on interesting new device servers. One slide per device server. Please send Jean-Michel a list of any new device servers (since the last TANGO meeting) which you think could be of general interest to the community.
The ESRF list is:

- Settings Manager device server
- New Modbus and ModbusComposer
- Logix500 Rockwell protocol

Please send in your list! We look forward to meeting up with everyone again.

WARNING: there are 2 matches of the Euro 2016 in Toulouse the evening of the 20 June. Hotels are filling up quickly!

Kind regards
Andy
message-footer.txt