Tango ds repository full checkout

Gabriel Jover

Jun 3, 2016, 9:24:09 AM6/3/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Dear all,

I am trying to get a full checkout of tango-ds repository.
I have try to download an snapshot from the web page several times and all did fail.

I have also try to get it via svn, but it fails with a checksum error.
I attach the output.

Is it a repository problem or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,

Gabriel Jover

svn checkout svn+ssh://gjo...@svn.code.sf.net/p/tango-ds/code tango-ds-code
[...]
A    tango-ds-code/DeviceClasses/BeamDiagnostics/XBPM_DR1/trunk/src/XBPM_DR1_Expert.cpp
svn: E200014: Discordancia en la suma de comprobación para «/tmp/tango-tree/tango-ds-code/DeviceClasses/BeamDiagnostics/XBPM_DR1/trunk/src/XBPM_DR1_UserClass.h»:
   expected:  0b8d0d2dbd92a65fb3fb1ae92b0aea58
     actual:  8a71ca0cb60f7928a646ebc77e286760

E200014 Base checksum mismatch Error

--

ALBA Synchrotron

Dr. Gabriel Jover Mañas
Control Section - Computing Division

ALBA SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE
Carrer de la Llum 2-26 | 08290 | Cerdanyola del Vallès| Barcelona | Spain
(+34) 93 592 4471
www.albasynchrotron.es | gjo...@cells.es

Please, do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary.
Si heu rebut aquest correu per error, us informo que pot contenir informació confidencial i privada i que està prohibit el seu ús. Us agrairíem que ho comuniqueu al remitent i l'elimineu. Gràcies.
Si ha recibido este correo por error, le informo de que puede contener información confidencial y privada y que está prohibido su uso. Le agradeceré que lo comunique a su remitente y lo elimine. Gracias.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please note that it may contain confidential and private information, therefore, the use of this information is strictly forbidden. Please inform the sender of the error and delete the information received. Thank you.
message-footer.txt

Pascal VERDIER

Jun 3, 2016, 9:31:45 AM6/3/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Hii Gabriel

You can have check sum errors if someone is doing commit during your co.
I think, it would be better to make a local copy of SVN repository,
using    rsync -av  svn.code.sf.net::p/tango-cs/code/* .
And then you can try to do your tests.

Hope it helps
Pascal
message-footer.txt